Professional Training Centers Grant
Professional Training Centers is offering grants of up to $7,500.00 to those who apply. A total of $78,000.00 will be awarded. To qualify, applicants must complete the web-based application and meet the following requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma, college degree OR equivalent.
- Must have legal resident or citizen status in the United States.
- Must be a new applicant and start classes in 2013.
The grants will be awarded on a “first come, first serve” basis and the award amounts will vary by the credential the applicant applies for as follows:
- Diploma Program – $2,500.00.
- Associate Degree Program – $5,000.00.
- Bachelor Degree Program – $7,500.00.
Applicants that are awarded a grant and do not start classes as scheduled will be stripped of the award and the funds will be returned to the general fund and awarded to the next eligible applicant. Funds awarded may only be applied to tuition charges. The award will be applied evenly, by term, throughout the duration of the program.